Microsoft has worked with Jet Reports to provide a free, out of the box reporting solution for Microsoft Dynamics GP and NAV users. Jet Express for Excel is an extension included with Microsoft Dynamics GP to create basic reports directly inside of Excel. Join us to learn about the Jet family of products and the answers to our most frequently asked questions about converting from Management Reporter.
Jet Reports delivers unparalleled access to data through fast and flexible reporting and business analytics solutions that are cost effective, provide rapid time-to-value, and are built specifically for the needs of Microsoft ERP users.
What is Jet Express for Excel?
An extension included with Microsoft Dynamics GP and NAV to create basic reports inside of Excel.
- Build simple financial statements
- Basic business queries in Excel on your desktop
- Created in collaboration with Microsoft
- Provides flexible reporting foundations for GP and NAV out of the box
What is Jet Professional?
A fast, flexible financial and business reporting solution inside of Excel.
- Allows Microsoft Dynamics ERP users to get all the operational data they need.
- Eliminate errors by accessing and pulling all your data directly in Excel.
- No more copying, pasting or manually exporting.
- Cut the cost of hard-coding and programming reports to zero.
What is Jet Enterprise?
A corporate analytics and reporting platform delivering fast, flexible dashboards and financial reports in Excel and on the web.
- Eliminates any need to understand the underlying data structure when viewing data inside Excel.
- Provides accurate, governed data for one version of the truth.
- Rapid time-to-value through turnkey installation in hours, not weeks or months.
- Pre-built cubes, data warehouse, and dashboards.
- Low cost of ownership – includes unlimited users and
a drag-and-drop customization platform.
What is Jet Reports Financials?
Quickly build and run custom financial reports for Dynamics 365 Business Central, directly in Excel. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central makes ordering, selling, and invoicing easier, but like all ERPs, it isn’t built to get the data out the way you want to look at it. You need to get financial reports today, from multiple dimensions and companies, in the format that works for you.
- Achieve Instant Success
- Build Custom Reports in Minutes
- Real-Time Answers You Can Rely on
- Report and Drilldown from Any Combination of Data
Register for the webinar today!
Tuesday, May 29th @ 1:00pm CST:
Jet Reporting Webinar