New Functionality in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 – Web Client, Workflows and SmartList Enhancements
Microsoft rolled out a new system wide web client, work flow enhancements and SmartList features for Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016.
The latest release of Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 includes HTML5 web client. With the HTML5 client, the latest changes include:
- Home page can customized to the users preference
- The ellipses next to the title of each area page can be bigger or collapsed
- Change company window can be opened by clicking on the company name
- Workflow condition management enhancements
- Workflow email notifications for alternate approvers
- Export and import SmarLists created in SmartList Designer
- Create a new SmartList from a favorite with non-standard columns
- Numeric fields in a SmartList are exported to Excel as numbers
This video course details the new functionality available in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2016 specifically in the area of Web Client, Workflow and SmartList.