What You Need to Know About SMB Intelligence
Advantages of SMB Intelligence Reporting for MS CRM
- Flexible, user-friendly Excel-based report writer for your CRM data
- Run reports on demand from Excel, web or auto-distribute reports by e-mail
- Any entries in MS CRM are immediately available in SMB Intelligence reports with no delaying transfer to OLAP cubes or external systems
- Install SMB Intelligence, download pre-built CRM report templates and in less than 5 minutes start seeing your CRM data in ways you have never been able to before
- Integration is out-of-the-box, plus there is an interface to add custom CRM fields should that be needed.
- Pre-joined tables across CRM (e.g. Owner, Account, etc.)
- Pre-defined period logic (CRM date fields linked to weeks/months/etc. for easy reporting on e.g. trends, month-to-date, year-to-date, etc.)
- Get increased visibility and control of your CRM data and at the same time watch the sales team quickly become motivated to capture updated data in CRM due to vastly improved reporting output
- See the screenshots later in this document to get an idea of reporting capabilities, including charting, traffic lights, narrative reports and more
SMB Intelligence Integration to MS CRM
- Sales Orders
Frequently Asked Questions about the MS CRM Integration:
|Which modules in MS CRM are available in the integration?||
|What about custom fields in MS CRM, how do you integrate them?||More modules can be added based on demand.
The SMB Intelligence Integration Customization interface provides access to add custom tables, fields and views in CRM.
|How fast will it download data from MS CRM?||You have two options for this:
1) Insert a SQL view in the other data source (e.g. in your ERP system if it is integrated to SMB Intelligence) or in CRM pointing to the other data source.
2) Populate the SMB Intelligence data warehouse with both CRM and the other data source (e.g. actual sales, general ledger data, payroll data, etc.) and then use SMB Intelligence Reporting on the data warehouse.
|Can SMB Intelligence also be hosted like MS CRM?||Yes, but there is no need. With our Cloud Solution you get all of the benefits of on-prem and Cloud in One!|
|Is SMB Intelligence available on SaaS pricing?||Yes, SMB Intelligence like all of our product offerings are available on an affordable monthly subscription!|