Join us for the next SMB Suite Managed IT Services webinar.
Are you doing enough to protect your company data and more importantly your client’s data?
Alan McAulay, SMB Suite’s Managed Services Director, will present a webinar covering dedicated IT services provided by SMB Suite designed to help your business.
Join us Wednesday, November 6 at 12:30 p.m. CST, for a 30-minute webinar.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about:
- What are Managed Services?
- Network and Internet Connectivity
- Desktops and Devices
- Licensing Evaluation
- Backups and Disaster Recovery
It’s 2019 and there are bad actors in this world trying to steal whatever data they can get their hands on and they will try any means necessary to get at it. It is not personal; it is just business to them.
- They will try to hack into your network.
- They will try to hack your computers and mobile devices.
- They will try to trick your employees.
- Phishing emails
- Spoofing emails
Cyber criminals will utilize several strategies that can ultimately cost you the confidence of your customers by exposing weakness in your ability to protect their information against an ever-evolving attack methodology.
These are just a few of the topics we will touch on in this month’s Cyber Security webinar.
Dedicated IT Services are Designed to Help You:
- Improve Operational Management
- Increase Efficiency
- Strengthen Security of Your Network, Devices and Data
- With Budget Optimization – Flat Monthly Fee
- Provide Additional IT Knowledge and Skills
- With Vendor Management
- Provide a Single Point of Contact for all your IT needs
We’ll have a Q&A session at the end. Register soon, as seating is limited.
Brought to you by SMB Suite, Providing Dynamics GP in the Cloud for 20 years