Latest Updates in the Microsoft Dynamics GP 2023 Mid-Year Update
We’re excited to bring you the latest updates in the newest release of Microsoft Dynamics GP. Let’s dive right in!
Mid-Year Update Highlights:
- Canadian Payroll Tax Changes: This update brings tax modifications for Manitoba and Quebec.
- Fixes Galore: We’ve addressed numerous issues in this update. We recommend reviewing the list of fixes below to determine if any are relevant to your current Dynamics GP experience.
- Who Can Install? Whether or not you use Canadian Payroll, any Dynamics GP customer can benefit from this update.
- Version Details:
- Microsoft Dynamics GP: Version 18.5.1661
- Canadian Payroll: Version 18.5.1669
- Module Version Changes: The following modules have seen version changes in this update:
- Human Resource
- Analytical Accounting
- Project Accounting
Key issues addressed in this update:
- Some reports incorrectly displayed the Payroll MASK SSN.
- The Payroll SmartList Search not functioning correctly when filtering by the Federal Filing Status field.
- Deleted dependents sometimes still appearing when creating the year-end wage file due to residual data in the ACA tables.
- SSRS Inventory: The Purchase Receipts previously showed #Error in the Quantity Received column when viewed in summary.
- Payables EFT: If set up for ‘Use Check Numbers’ for the EFT Payment number and the Sort Check By field is set to ‘Name’ in the Print Payments window, only the first check in the batch was assigned a check number. Subsequent checks lacked a check number, triggering a ‘Duplicate check numbers are not allowed’ error.
- Unit Account: The balance might not clear in the AAG30002 table during the year-end close.
- Encumbrance Mgmt: A loop sometimes occurred in the PO Entry window if an account is missing for a line item.
- PTE Employee Expense: The Pending Approval Navigation List not displaying Employee Expenses delegated by approvers to non-WF managers or non-delegates of the employee.
Stay tuned for more updates and improvements. If you have questions on the current release or on updating your Dynamics GP solution, feel free to get in touch with us.