This training session is intended for existing users of Microsoft Teams who may be underutilizing Teams and want to learn about more advanced capabilities available from an admin perspective.
Microsoft released a free version of Teams to ensure customers are supported to maintain business continuity by working remote. SMB Suite wants to help your business take advantage of the tools available by providing complimentary training.
During the 45 minute training webinar, we’ll cover:
- Teams Admin Center Overview
- Access, Navigation, Functions, Reports / Analytics
- Manage Teams Across the Organization
- Team types and use cases, Admin from admin center, Admin from Teams app as Owner
- Policies – Organization Wide and per Function
- Org-wide settings & policies, User assignment, Policy Packages
- Microsoft 365 Voice Options
- PSTN function for Teams, PBX in the cloud, Admin options in Admin Center
Space is limited, so hurry to reserve your spot and learn valuable information about how you can start using or better utilize Microsoft Teams to improve your business’ remote working capabilities.
Access our Teams Overview Training Recording:
Monty Milliner, COO at SMB Suite, covered a Teams Overview Training:
- Video/ Chat/ Screen Sharing – for Work from Home
- Ease of Creating and Managing a Team
- Understanding Channels within each Team
- Ease of File Sharing without having to become a SharePoint Subject Matter Expert