Microsoft Dynamics is having a user group summit in Phoenix, Arizona this October 15th through the 18th.
Users of Dynamics GP, NAV & Business Central have the opportunity to meet with peers, Dynamics specialists and third-party solution providers.
The User Group Summit is the largest and most comprehensive event for Microsoft Dynamics and other technology professionals. The event tackles what is going on in the industry and follows the trends in the Microsoft ecosystem. Not only is this a great opportunity for professional development, but for the bottom line of an organization. Connecting with and learning from other Dynamics and technology professionals from across the globe generates new ideas to bring back to your team.
This is an ideal venue for finding partners who are perfect fits for your specific needs. The Expo Hall is filled with third-party solution providers, implementation consultants, and training partners who not only specialize in Microsoft Dynamics and other technologies but who truly understand the challenges unique to your industry.
Top Reasons for Attending:
- Summit Phoenix’s dedication to bringing users to the forefront of technology problem-solving and product development will help your team gain a stronger sense of what’s available and how you can put these tools and techniques into practice.
- Summit Phoenix is created by users, for users; for every job role. The Programming Committee members who determine the content come from fields like administration, development, finance, and IT. They pride themselves on staying current with what matters most and understanding user needs for a variety of product versions.
- Experts, MVPs, and Microsoft team members will discuss industry trends, product roadmaps, and learning strategies impacting your organization.
- The practical, hands-on Conference Academy workshops will show us how to solve your team’s challenges and use your products in better, more efficient ways.
- It’s a networking opportunity that can’t be compared. Summit Phoenix creates the space for easy knowledge sharing so you will learn from peer experiences that only come from unscripted conversations.
- The user group community is year-round so the networking won’t stop on-site. This vibrant and virtual network will help you continue to make the most of our software year-round.
- The expo is filled with more than 380 leading industry suppliers and the latest and greatest tools and technologies, all ready to help you solve our organization’s biggest challenges.
For more information about Summit Phoenix, please visit: www.dynamiccommunities.com/conferences.