Microsoft. Done Differently
SMB Suite is built on the proven Microsoft products you already use, including Microsoft Dynamics 365, and Microsoft 365 in one easy, safe, and affordable subscription solution.
Our mission is to make business life easier. We help take the pain out of software purchases, implementations, upgrades, and management for growing businesses worldwide.
The Senior Application Support Specialist works directly with both Cloud and On-Premise customers providing application support for Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM solutions and projects. This role will be expected to exhibit the SMB Suite Core Values:
Eager to Help, Resourceful, Tenacious, Wants it to be Right, and Trustworthy
This position requires a thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting systems and the ability to diagnose and resolve application errors, which sometimes requires working with other internal and external resources to coordinate additional and escalated support. A successful candidate will have superior analytical and problem-solving skills, high customer satisfaction standards, and timeliness.
SMB Suite is based in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Working remotely is possible.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient understanding of Microsoft Dynamics GP – General Ledger, Purchasing and Sales. (Experience with additional modules is a plus.)
- Able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
- Ability to manage and prioritize a queue
- Ability to investigate, document and research an issue to determine the root cause
- Friendly phone presence and exceptional customer service orientation
- Great communication, people management and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work well with people in all levels of the organization
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to work in fast-paced environment, performing multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
- Monday through Friday, 9 am to 6 pm Central, with possible after hours
- On Call rotation for 2 weeks (approximately every other month)
- Basic understanding of SQL Queries and relational databases.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Business Central, CRM, and/or 365 for Sales
- Application support for products such as Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics CRM/365 for Sales, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Management Reporter, Jet Reports, BI 360, PowerBI, and third-party applications associated with these applications
- First point of contact for all incoming support requests via phone, email and customer portal using case management system and remote assistance tools.
- User account management.
- Work with clients to define, triage and investigate system questions and/or issues.
- Apply both technical skills and business training to answer questions and/or solve issues.
- Research and collect additional information needed to resolve or escalate issues.
- Coordinate escalation of issues.
- Document resolutions and update existing documentation with relevant information.
- Assist with creating and maintaining internal and external product documentation.
- Assist in testing of customizations, products, and upgrades.
- Identify potential software or service opportunities for clients.
- Maintain a utilization rate as determined by SMB Suite Management.
- Maintain a customer satisfaction rate as determined by SMB Suite Management.
Core Values – Successful SMB Suite Team Members have the following in common:
- Eager to Help
- Desire to assist the team where applicable
- Project an attitude of collaboration and partnership to solve problems and serve our customers
- Ability to leverage available resources to solve problems and find answers
- Willingness to invest time in learning new skills applicable to the role and career path
- Exhibit a determination to “stick with” a task or project until completion
- Readiness to pursue an answer or resolution proactively
- Wants it to be Right
- Enthusiastically work towards the “best” answer, versus “an” answer
- Desire to handle problems and tasks meticulously
- Consistently delivering on commitments made to the team and customers
- Consistently set realistic expectations and deliver timely updates when new realities arise.