The Senior Support Specialist works directly with both Cloud and On-Premise customers providing application support for Microsoft Dynamics ERP & CRM solutions and projects. The Support Specialist also prepares training documentation and conducts training sessions.
This position requires a thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting systems and the ability to diagnose and resolve application errors, which sometimes requires working with other internal and external resources to coordinate additional and escalated support. A successful candidate will have superior analytical and problem-solving skills, high customer satisfaction standards, and timeliness.
SMB Suite is based in the Dallas-Fort Worth Area. Remote work possible.
- Respond to incoming phone call and email support requests using case management system.
- Document cases and assign to others, as appropriate.
- Application support for products such as Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Dynamics CRM/365 for Sales, Management Reporter, Jet Reports, and BI 360.
- User account management.
- Work with clients to define and investigate system questions and/or issues.
- Apply both technical skills and business training to answer questions and/or solve issues.
- Coordinate escalation of issues.
- Document new issues and resolution.
- Assist with creating and maintenance of internal and external product documentation.
- Assist in testing of customizations and products.
- Assist in testing of upgrades.
- Identify potential software or service opportunities for clients.
- Maintain a utilization rate as determined by SMB Suite Management.
- Maintain a customer satisfaction rate as determined by SMB Suite Management.
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP – General Ledger, Purchasing and Sales. Experience with additional modules is a plus.
- Great communication, people management and problem-solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and self-directed
- Friendly phone presence
- Able to manage and prioritize a queue
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Experience with SQL Queries is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV, Business Central, CRM, and/or 365 for Sales is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Small and midsize businesses have turned to SMB Suite for more than 25 years to implement a low cost financial accounting and ERP software platform.
All of our solutions are fully integrated, allowing customers to start with our robust financial accounting solution, and then add on CRM functionality, Managed IT Services, CPQ and powerful business intelligence capabilities and pre-built reports. Our easy to understand subscription model serves growing businesses by providing a holistic suite of supported solutions for a customized monthly fee so that your technology helps your business grow.
At SMB Suite, we don’t think of ourselves as a software sales and implementation business. We’re a platform company dedicated to providing the best solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to leverage the right technologies to help them grow. By developing modular, turnkey solutions for our partners, we help them find efficiency and success, every time.
Apply for this position:
If you think you’d be a good fit, please fill out the following form to apply for this job opening. You can alternately send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!