- Accounts Payable/Receivables entry and coding
- Company/employee Expense reporting
- Fixed Assets purchasing, depreciation and annual inventory
- Bank and credit card Reconciliation (Ensuring our books/records are correct in the eyes of our company & the Banks
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Invoicing for Monthly Contracted Fees, bi-monthly consulting invoices, and on-going annual enhancement/support/subscription renewal invoices
- Perform timely month-end close
- Create timely, accurate supporting schedules through managing closing activities by the deadline
- Help facilitate decision making process by providing explanations and analysis of prior period variances
- Provide 1099 statements and personal property renditions
- Manage the master files to ensure vendor, customer, and general ledger records are current and complete
- Work with Executives to strategize methods to streamline the above responsibilities for scale
- Provide support to cross-functional teams
- At least 3 years’ experience in accounting or Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Intermediate to advanced skillset in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with strong analytical skills, who works well in uncertainty and can establish effective, scalable, and repeatable processes
- Creative problem solver who takes ownership of his or her actions and can form recommendations to improve his or her functional domain of expertise
- Comfortable working under timelines and (re)prioritizing tasks to accomplish broader organizational goals
- Working knowledge of and ability to use PC programs such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, and Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Business Central
- A do-whatever-it takes attitude to get the job done!
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Work life balance
- Challenging work
- Great corporate culture
- Ability to make an immediate impact
Small and midsize businesses have turned to SMB Suite for more than 25 years to implement a low cost financial accounting and ERP software platform.
All of our solutions are fully integrated, allowing customers to start with our robust financial accounting solution, and then add on CRM functionality, Managed IT Services, CPQ and powerful business intelligence capabilities and pre-built reports. Our easy to understand subscription model serves growing businesses by providing a holistic suite of supported solutions for a customized monthly fee so that your technology helps your business grow.
At SMB Suite, we don’t think of ourselves as a software sales and implementation business. We’re a platform company dedicated to providing the best solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to leverage the right technologies to help them grow. By developing modular, turnkey solutions for our partners, we help them find efficiency and success, every time.
Apply for this position:
If you think you’d be a good fit, please fill out the form below or send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!