This Consultant role entails working with the Project Manager, Lead Consultant, and clients on D365 for Sales (CRM) Projects. This position will utilize best practices and methodologies to design, implement, and/or upgrade solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM in Cloud and On Premise environments. Consultants will also work with internal team to provide subject matter expertise and escalated support issues for existing customers. This role will also assist in continuing to evolve procedures and best practices. Dallas/Fort Worth based company. Consultant can work remotely, in office, or combination.
- Design, Test, Train, Implement, and Support customizations in Dynamics CRM for new and existing customers
- Provide support to reconcile and fix Dynamics CRM data, as required
- Identify software or service opportunities including training, CRM modules, business process consulting, and development
- Document and communicate issues, risk, and changes within SMB Suite CRM and project management software
- Coordinate application updates, hotfixes, and upgrades with SMB Suite Technology and existing customers
- Backup role for Application Support Desk and escalated support issues
- Assist with creating and maintenance of internal and external product training curriculums and documentation
- Backup role for Help Desk Support including Application support
- Participate in periodic online training classes held for hosted clients
- Assist SMB Suite Developers in testing and rollout of new customizations and products
- Maintain a billing utilization rate as determined by SMB Suite management
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of internal and external product training curriculums and documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher preferred
- 3+ years of experience working on design, configuration and support of Dynamics CRM
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Highly self-motivated and directed, keen attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment running multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Exceptional customer service orientation
- Extensive experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
Small and midsize businesses have turned to SMB Suite for more than 25 years to implement a low cost financial accounting and ERP software platform.
All of our solutions are fully integrated, allowing customers to start with our robust financial accounting solution, and then add on CRM functionality, Managed IT Services, CPQ and powerful business intelligence capabilities and pre-built reports. Our easy to understand subscription model serves growing businesses by providing a holistic suite of supported solutions for a customized monthly fee so that your technology helps your business grow.
At SMB Suite, we don’t think of ourselves as a software sales and implementation business. We’re a platform company dedicated to providing the best solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to leverage the right technologies to help them grow. By developing modular, turnkey solutions for our partners, we help them find efficiency and success, every time.
Apply for this position:
If you think you’d be a good fit, please fill out the following form to apply for this job opening. You can alternately send your resume to email@example.com. We look forward to meeting you!