SMB Suite is looking for an experienced senior technician with deep knowledge and broad experience across Microsoft-based technologies. This employee will be a member of the Managed Services team and will support clients in SMB Suite’s Managed IT Services practice. The ideal candidate will be flexible and flourish in a fast paced / challenging environment. He or she should be a self-starter, self-motivator, and possess ingenuity to excel at this position.
- Work closely with Director of Managed Services to help lead the technical service delivery for Managed IT Services.
- Serve as O365 SME and help support clients (Exchange, SharePoint, Outlook, Active Directory/AAD, Office, Networking) handling mostly level 2/3 support issues and project-related initiatives. Clients have a mix of cloud and on-premises technologies.
- Customer Relations Management
- RMM Network & Security
- Triage Case Escalations
- Server / Network Configuration Support
- Work at a combination of remote, in office, and at client sites as needed. Prefer a local resource to the DFW area.
- Required focus on resolving customer issues, onboarding new customers, & upgrades.
- Work within a diverse group to design and deliver creative solutions and resolve problems in a timely and proactive manner: interacting with internal business departments, as well as clients.
- Will be required to “think outside of the box” and be willing/able to take on increased responsibility over time.
- Experience with Office 365/Microsoft 365 deployments including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams, Intune & Azure Active Directory.
- Networking experience in IPv4, switching, routing, firewalls, and HA architecture.
- Must be comfortable working with critical and sensitive systems, with a sense of urgency appropriate to the responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to converse with internal/external customers, vendors, management, etc. in both formal and informal situations.
- Experience with creating and maintaining modern security practices encountered in Cloud (O365 / AWS / etc.) and traditional environments highly preferred
- Experience with Audio/Video design, configuration, and installation would be a plus.
- MSP experience strongly preferred.
- Good networking knowledge also preferred (knowledge of network protocols and understanding of basic network topologies, architecture, etc.).
- Ubiquiti specific knowledge a plus.