Client Account Manager
SMB Suite provides technology services to small and medium sized businesses. The last few years have forced these companies to adopt and transform their use of technology, with many businesses unable to keep up with the demands of a changing technology and business environment. This is where SMB Suite steps in. We provide our clients with an all-in-one offering that includes both business applications and managed IT services for a low-risk monthly investment.
We work with leading Microsoft technologies like Dynamics 365, Microsoft 365 and Teams. We are looking for a Client Account Manager to help drive a high level of customer satisfaction, increased cloud adoption, value added services, and customer retention. The Client Account Manager will prospect within the customer base, generate new opportunities, and convert them to wins. The right candidates will be passionate about helping companies, love working with best of breed Microsoft technology, and want to be part of a great company.
We are looking for a relationship driven, customer-centric, and highly motivated individual to support our Microsoft Dynamics Customer Success Team. The Client Account Manager role requires someone who thrives in a B2B sales cycle environment for Microsoft ERP, CRM, and Managed IT Services. We want a collaborative and energetic individual that can contribute to the sales and marketing teams, work in a dynamic environment, and work proactively to drive overall sales performance within SMB Suite’s customer base.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop new business with the existing Microsoft Dynamics client base by building relationships with key decision makers.
- Manage, support, and service the assigned set of accounts with focus on customer retention, opportunity generation, and identifying ways to increase overall customer satisfaction and engagement.
- Meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue goals by executing an account growth strategy.
- Understand and drive Business to Business ERP and CRM sales.
- Monitor and maintain a high level of client satisfaction, renewal rates, and revenue goals.
- Identify opportunities for Cloud migrations and collaborate cross-functionally to define and execute on a supporting plan.
- Keep updated on trends and key performance indicators impacting customers in our key markets and share that information and any related recommendations with leadership.
- Manage Microsoft and ISV partner relationships to build referral sources.
This is a great opportunity for a person who:
- Has a genuine passion for connecting business issues to solutions.
- Treats buyers, clients, and co-workers with respect.
- Drives hard and is self-motivated to generate results.
- Wants to grow their career as a sales professional in the tech industry.
- Is a ‘people person’ with great communication skills – a competent relationship builder.
- Has an aptitude for sales and spotting business opportunities.
- Is able to demonstrate creativity and logic in equal measures.
What you’ll learn:
Selling technology is a very rewarding, and challenging profession. On the one hand, the market for it is stronger than just about any other industry so you are never at a loss for good leads and good opportunities. On the other, the competition in every sector is strong. You lose as much as you win due to factors you do not control. Selling technology demands the best out of you. You will learn that the Reps that win are constantly prospecting, that know their products, are strategic thinkers, are process oriented, are bold, that like competition, and are liked by those around them, and they want to make a lot of money.
Leading indicators like activity volume, number of deals, opportunity stage conversions, are great and should be used to understand your future success. But ultimately, we measure quota attainment. You will have a number you need to hit, and it will be visible to you, your sales team, and executives.
Requirements, Skills, and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ Years Sales background in cloud technology services, preferably within Microsoft ecosystem.
- Experience in Cloud ERP sales.
- Strong business acumen, someone that can ask intelligent questions to senior executives, translating common business problems facing the industry into solutions that we can potentially offer.
- Experience using CRM systems or other demand generation/opportunity management tools.
- Self-motivation. Excellent Communicator. Strength in relationship building.
- Renew Customer Subscription Term Contracts.
- Manage Targeted Account Strategy for assigned customer accounts.
- Spend time prospecting every day.
- Become an expert at the products and services that you are selling.
- Develop your own sales documents and presentations using the SMB Brand and required templates.
- Develop strong working relationships with the SMB Operations & Leadership teams that will be needed in your sales process.
- Present plans to SMB Leadership team on how you will find new business and attain your quota.
- Participate in forecast calls and be accountable for your deals, deal values, and deal terms.
- Use CRM daily to communicate your progress in the sales process followed by the company and used for forecasting.
- Communicate challenges along with potential solutions to prospects and SMB team members.
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Work life balance
- Challenging work
- Great corporate culture
- Ability to make an immediate impact