- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or at least 5 years’ experience in accounting/bookkeeping. Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP a +.
- Intermediate to advanced skillset in Excel
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to read and understand technical forms and financial reports
- Organized, detail-oriented self-starter with strong analytical skills, who works well in uncertainty and can establish effective, scalable, and repeatable processes
- Creative problem solver who takes ownership of his or her actions and can form recommendations to improve his or her functional domain of expertise
- Comfortable working under timelines and (re)prioritizing tasks to accomplish broader organizational goals
- Working knowledge of and ability to use PC programs including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, and SharePoint or other ERP systems. Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or Business Central a +.
- A do-whatever-it takes attitude to get the job done!
- Ownership of Bookkeeping responsibilities including proper GL coding on all expenses, Accounts Payable/Receivables, Company/employee Expense reporting and Fixed Assets purchasing, depreciation and annual inventory.
- Bank and credit card Reconciliation.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Ownership of Invoicing for Monthly Contracted Fees, bi-monthly consulting invoices and on-going annual enhancement/support/subscription renewal invoices.
- Perform timely month-end close
- Create timely & deliver to CFO, Bank and CPA accurate, reliable financials and supporting schedules through managing closing activities by the deadline.
- Help guide decision making process of key departmental leaders and executives by providing expert analysis and explanations of prior period variances.
- Keep the Company in good standing with all tax and other regulatory agencies by completing the compliance activities required by the deadlines set forth by the regulatory bodies to include the generation and submission of annual 1099 statements and personal property renditions.
- Help manage the master files to ensure vendor, customer, and general ledger records are current and complete.
- Work with our Executives to strategize around how to streamline/make all the above responsibilities more efficient as our company grows
- Provide support to cross-functional teams.
- Office Management (new hires, board meeting minutes, security, and supplies)
Small and midsize businesses have turned to SMB Suite for more than 25 years to implement a low cost financial accounting and ERP software platform.
All of our solutions are fully integrated, allowing customers to start with our robust financial accounting solution, and then add on CRM functionality, Managed IT Services, CPQ and powerful business intelligence capabilities and pre-built reports. Our easy to understand subscription model serves growing businesses by providing a holistic suite of supported solutions for a customized monthly fee so that your technology helps your business grow.
At SMB Suite, we don’t think of ourselves as a software sales and implementation business. We’re a platform company dedicated to providing the best solutions for small and medium-sized businesses that want to leverage the right technologies to help them grow. By developing modular, turnkey solutions for our partners, we help them find efficiency and success, every time.
Apply for this position:
If you think you’d be a good fit, please fill out the following form to apply for this job opening. You can alternately send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!